Sometimes you might want to change your photograph to a black & white photograph to give your photograph a totally different look. The following instructions describe how to change your photograph using Adobe Photoshop.
1. Open the file. Choose File --> Open --> Enter the image name.
2. Hold the Ctrl Key down and hit the + key a few times to zoom in the image to a size you need to work with.
3. Choose Layer --> New Adjustment Layer --> Hue/Saturation and set the Blending Mode to Color. (Figure 4 - A) Click OK.
4. Choose Layer --> New Adjustment Layer --> Hue/Saturation and leave the Blending Mode to Normal. Set the Saturation to -100 (Figure 1 - A). Click 'OK'. Now you have two Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layers.
5. Double-click on the layer thumbnail of the bottom Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layer. (Figure 2 - A)
6. The 'Hue' slider is what makes it all happen-move it around to see how the conversion reacts. (Figure 3 - A) You can also boost the saturation to make the effect more drastic.
7. Adjust it to your liking, and you're done! Tweaking the 'Hue' slider results in as if the picture was taken with different color filters.
8. Save the image with a new file name.
My Outdoor Eyes Photography Blog|
Beautiful Bi-Colored Crown Vetch Wildflowers On Cape Cod.
Crown Vetch wildflowers are a creeping plant with bi-colored flowers that form a golf ball size cluster at the end of the stalks. They make a lovely ground cover. They bloom the entire summer from June through August. You can find them along many of the trails as well as along the sides of roads … Continue reading Beautiful Bi-Colored Crown Vetch Wildflowers On Cape Cod.
Lots Of Seals Off Of Coast Guard Beach On Cape Cod!
There are so many new and huge sandbars along Coast Guard Beach this summer, there is sure to be an influx of seals hanging around. That’s exactly what we saw as we took a walk down the beach at low tide yesterday. (Click on blog link for other photo.) You could hear the cacophony of … Continue reading Lots Of Seals Off Of Coast Guard Beach On Cape Cod!
The Boardwalk On The Red Maple Swamp Trail On Cape Cod.
The boardwalk on the Red Maple Swamp Trail at Fort Hill is lush this summer. It’s a great hike over the swamp and you’re sure to see lots of wildflowers and hear the diversity of birds singing in the trees. It’s one of our favorite hikes!