Most digital cameras do not have multiple exposure capabilities. With the use of Adobe Photoshop, you can create your own multiple exposure photographs. This technique is for a double exposure.
How To Create A Double Exposure Photograph
1. Open the file. Choose File --> Open --> Enter the image name to be worked on.
2. Choose Layer --> Duplicate Copy or hold the Ctrl Key down and hit the J key for a duplicate copy of the image. This layer is the layer you are going to work on.
3. Select the duplicate layer.
4. Choose Filter --> Blur --> Gaussian Blur and adjust the radius to a number that blurs the image but still leaves it recognizable. Click OK.
5. Set the opacity to 85% to 90% (Figure 1 A) and the fill to 95% (Figure 1 B). Keep adjusting the two settings until you are content with the look of your photograph.
6. Select the eraser and set the opacity to 70% (Figure 2 A) and the flow to 80% (Figure 2 B). Use any settings that need to erase sections of the duplicate layer. In this photograph, the center of the flower was erase on the duplicate layer to display a sharp, distinct section of the flower.
7. When you a satisfied with result, save the image.
My Outdoor Eyes Photography Blog|
Beautiful Hike At The Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary On Cape Cod.
The Silver Springs Loop is one of our favorite hikes at the Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary. It is so diverse and you never know what you will see. (Click on blog link for other photo.) I took these 2 photographs across the bridge on the hike. I couldn’t decide if I like the horizontal or … Continue reading Beautiful Hike At The Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary On Cape Cod.
Salmon Stir-Fry¦One of Phil's Specialties On Cape Cod.
I’m so lucky that Phil loves to cook and that he is such a good cook. We have our little dinner routine… I cut up everything and he cooks. This Salmon Stir-Fry is one of his specialties. I cut up onions, peppers, mushrooms and asparagus. He sautees that with Salmon fillets and then serves it … Continue reading Salmon Stir-Fry…One of Phil’s Specialties On Cape Cod.
Gorgeous Day For A Hike At Nickerson State Park On Cape Cod.
It was a beautiful fall day for a hike at Nickerson State Park in Brewster. There are so many different and diverse trails to choose from, it’s hard to decide which one to take. This was such a pretty photo with the sun and the blue sky in the background. What do you think?