Sometimes you need to sharpen the hair and eyes while at the same time leaving the skin natural. Using the technique described below will add sharpness to the hair and eyes in your photographs.
How To Sharpen The Hair And Eyes
1. Open the file. Choose File --> Open --> Enter the image name to be fixed.
2. Make a duplicate copy of the image by either (Ctl+J) or Choose Layer --> New --> Layer Via Copy.
3. Select the new layer. Set the Blend Mode to Overlay (Figure 1 A) and set the Opacity to 75% (Figure 1 B). You can always change the opacity setting to suit your preference and your photograph.
4. Select the new layer. Open the filter box. Choose Filter --> Other --> High Pass. Start with a setting of 2 for the Pixel Radius (Figure 2 A). You can always change this setting to suit your preference and your photograph. Click OK.
5. Choose the eraser and erase from the new layer any unwanted sharpness that is unnecessary. Set the eraser to a size which will enable you to erase small portions of your photograph.
My Outdoor Eyes Photography Blog|
Coast Guard Beach On Cape Cod Was Picture Perfect!
Yesterday was a glorious day to take a nice walk on Coast Guard Beach, part of the National Seashore and rated one of the Top 10 Beaches in the USA. It was warm and breezy and just perfect! It doesn’t get much prettier… What do you think?
Wild Turkey At Our Bird Bath On Cape Cod!
There is no shortage of Wild Turkeys here on Cape Cod! We see them everywhere and often have to stop the car waiting for the entire flock, which sometimes numbers in the 20s, to cross the road. They love to pick at the ground in our yard looking for the remnants of the dropped birdseed. … Continue reading Wild Turkey At Our Bird Bath On Cape Cod!
Windblown Beach Grass At Rock Harbor On Cape Cod.
This was such a pretty day at Rock Harbor in Orleans on Cape Cod. I love the sand blown up again the beach grass with the beautiful blue sky in the background. What do you think?