Sometimes you need to sharpen the hair and eyes while at the same time leaving the skin natural. Using the technique described below will add sharpness to the hair and eyes in your photographs.
How To Sharpen The Hair And Eyes
1. Open the file. Choose File --> Open --> Enter the image name to be fixed.
2. Make a duplicate copy of the image by either (Ctl+J) or Choose Layer --> New --> Layer Via Copy.
3. Select the new layer. Set the Blend Mode to Overlay (Figure 1 A) and set the Opacity to 75% (Figure 1 B). You can always change the opacity setting to suit your preference and your photograph.
4. Select the new layer. Open the filter box. Choose Filter --> Other --> High Pass. Start with a setting of 2 for the Pixel Radius (Figure 2 A). You can always change this setting to suit your preference and your photograph. Click OK.
5. Choose the eraser and erase from the new layer any unwanted sharpness that is unnecessary. Set the eraser to a size which will enable you to erase small portions of your photograph.
My Outdoor Eyes Photography Blog|
Going Fishing On Cape Cod!
These fishing boats were all packed up and on their way out to sea by the time I biked over to Rock Harbor. What a beautiful morning! I hope they caught a lot of fish!
Love The Hairy Woodpecker At Our Little Bird Bath On Cape Cod.
The birds just love our little bird bath, whether it be to get a drink or to take a bath. I refill it several times a day. This little Hairy Woodpecker stopped by for a drink. I loved the colors. What do you think?
The Handicapped Mat At Coast Guard Beach On Cape Cod Beach Is Ready.
The handicapped mat at Coast Guard Beach is installed and ready for summer. It is made of a heavy woven material so that big-tired wheelchairs can access the beach. However, with all of the erosion to the beach over the winter, the slope down to the beach is pretty steep. At high tide, there is … Continue reading The Handicapped Mat At Coast Guard Beach On Cape Cod Beach Is Ready.