*** PLEASE READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE FIND A PARTNER HELP FORUM TO HELP SET UP YOUR PERSONAL PROFILE ***
You Are Posting A New Activity:
1. Post the City, Area & Location in the correct state forum. If the exact location is to be determined later, please indicate.
2. Minimum & maximum # of people needed.
3. The date & time (if available) & the description of the activity.
4. Subscribe to your own post to be alerted of any new information (Forum Help Instructions).
You Are Participating In An Activity:
1. Enter a quick reply to the original Find A Partner post that you are interested in.
2. Subscribe to the original post to be alerted of any new information (Forum Help Instructions).
The one thing you can depend on is the hikes will be wonderful and gorgeous, but there is never any guarantee of photographing the birds. These hikes will obviously be held in the late spring and summer months as there aren't as many birds in the woods or on the beaches during the fall or winter months to photograph. The bird hikes will be held in the Lower & Outer Cape Regions and the exact locations will be decided upon as the birds and weather cooperates.
Maximum # of people: from 1-8 (not including myself).
The hikes will not be too long (1.5 - 2 miles in length) and we will hike at a slower speed so that we don't miss anything along either the trails in the woods or the trails on the beach.
If you are interested in these bird hikes with bird photography, just reply to this post and I will coordinate the hike with you. If you aren't a great photographer or you don't want to do any photography, you still can enjoy the hikes and learn about the birds without bringing a camera.
You can also read about all the Cape Cod Birds on my website: My Cape Cod Blog.