The First Challenge

Participate in the Outdoor Eyes Challenge group to photograph unique and exciting themes. The outdoor photography challenge will be posted and all members will be able to participate. All photographs will be voted on and the photograph with the largest numbers of votes will be the OE Challenge Winner Of The Week.
PT
Site Admin
Site Admin

The First Challenge

Post by PT »

Once there are enough members interested in the OE Photography Challenge, the weekly OE Challenge will start. The Challenge will be posted in this forum for all the members to view. The 3 photographs with the highest number of votes from the members will receive a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winning image underneath their avatars. It's all for fun and the challenges are not that difficult and a bit creative. For instance, a OE Photography Challenge might be a photograph from a 30' radius from your home or a photograph of a rock (any size).

If you might in interested, just respond to this post. Thanks.
Photography & Outdoor Adventure Articles:
Outdoor Eyes

Discovering New Music & New Artists One Note At A Time:
752.2 Hit Maker Radio
Mel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The First Challenge

Post by Mel »

PT wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:16 pm If you might in interested, just respond to this post. Thanks.
I’m in. :thumbup:
Just taking a walk with my camera in hand makes my day. It's the little things in life that matter.
My Blog: Cape Cod Blog
My Shop: Outdoor Eyes Cards