My 2 Photography Websites

Promote your Photography Website & Your Photography Blog and a discussion group about photography websites & blogs.
Mel
Site Admin
Site Admin

My 2 Photography Websites

Post by Mel »

etsyshop.jpg
etsyshop.jpg (155.46 KiB) Viewed 176 times
outdooreyesshop.jpg
outdooreyesshop.jpg (128.66 KiB) Viewed 176 times

I have 2 photography websites that I sell my photo note cards, photo jewelry, 8x10 prints, 11x14 prints and signature cards (combination of photo note card and matching jewelry).

On Etsy, I sell gift packs of 3 packs, 4 packs, 6 packs (no single note cards), photo jewelry and signature cards (combination of photo note card and matching jewelry). The photo jewelry consists of pendants, necklaces, keychains, wine charms and ornaments. Etsy gets a lot more publicity for my products than my personal website, but they both do nicely. Etsy ends up costing a lot more due to their ongoing fees which adds up to a high percent when you take everything into account.

My Outdoor Eyes Cards Etsy Shop

On my own website, I only sell single note cards (no gift packs), photo jewelry and signature cards (combination of photo note card and matching jewelry). The photo jewelry consists of pendants, necklaces, keychains, wine charms and ornaments.

My Outdoor Eyes Cards Website
Just taking a walk with my camera in hand makes my day. It's the little things in life that matter.
My Blog: Cape Cod Blog
My Shop: Outdoor Eyes Cards