We're Back After 19 Years Ago

This forum is to announce any additions or changes to the Outdoor Eyes Forum. Any upcoming Outdoor Eyes Forum events will also be announced here.
PT
Site Admin
Site Admin

We're Back After 19 Years Ago

Post by PT »

oldforum.jpg
oldforum.jpg (171.05 KiB) Viewed 17 times
"Image Of The Original Outdoor Eyes Forum In 2005"

Welcome to the new Outdoor Eyes Nature Photography & Outdoor Adventure Forum.

In 2002, the Outdoor Eyes Forum started with one registered member (me). :) I didn't know if anyone would ever join and I started posting articles, questions and photographs. Little by little, word started spreading around the Internet (as that time it was just word of mouth).

in 3 years, the Outdoor Eyes Forum had grown to over 5,000+ members and 250,000+ posts (which was huge in those days). Everyone on the forum was so knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, answering questions, asking questions and posting photographs.

In 2005, the Outdoor Eyes Forum was hacked by a person and within seconds, destroyed the whole forum. What a senseless and totally useless crime that ended up creating sadness for so many people who participated in the Outdoor Eyes Forum. Years of work was destroyed.

This week I decided to bring back the Outdoor Eyes Forum. Today is much different from 2002 as now you have Facebook,Twitter, Instagram and many other forum websites that are quite capable of doing everything that the Outdoor Eyes Forum could do.

But, Outdoor Eyes was always different, always added to someone's knowledge, was progressive and the forum was definitely fun. It also did bring an entirely different community together many years ago. The Outdoor Eyes Forum may never be as big as it once was or maybe it will become even bigger? But, it really doesn't matter as now it's back online and I really feel good about bringing the forum back online. Things have certainly changed in almost 20 years.

Hope to see anyone reading this post become a member. Maybe even some of the old Outdoor Eyes Forum Members may return, too? Say "Hello" if you are an old time member. Looking forward to sharing photographs, information and new ideas with you on the new Outdoor Eyes Forum.

PT
Seeing Through Outdoor Eyes: Outdoor Eyes
Listen To The Hits On Indie Radio: 752.2 Hit Maker Radio